Services & Contact
- I am happy to train wind bands and ensembles of all shapes and sizes, and at all levels of experience.
- I have coached wind chamber groups for many years — up to and including unconducted performances of Mozart’s Serenade for 13 Wind Instruments, K.361.
- I offer CPD training to conductors of youth orchestras and youth wind bands, including sessions on how to make your rehearsals more effective.
“Without doubt, the bespoke training that Phillip delivered was the best work of this type that I have been involved with, resulting in my conducting and rehearsing technique improving significantly over the year that we worked together. His ability to be flexible and design training that matched my exact needs was greatly appreciated, as was his generosity of time, extremely positive spirit and hugely encouraging tone. Phillip is an outstanding musician and similarly an outstanding educator, and the positive impact on my work has been huge.”
– John Sims, Conductor of Tower Hamlets Youth Orchestra
- I am an experienced adjudicator of competitions and festivals.
All website photography and Dolan tribute film by Martin Haswell.
All other website videos by Four Suns Productions.